- "Why didn't you fire Sebelius" because of the HealthCare.gov website problems?
- "Was it the biggest mistake of your presidency to tell the nation over and over, if you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance?"
- Several questions about the 9/11 Benghazi attacks, what General Carter Ham told Secretary Panetta, what Susan Rice said to the press, weather Obama called it "an act of terror" or not.
- Why was Douglas Shulman, former IRS chief, "cleared into the White House 157 times, more than any of your cabinet members, more than any other IRS guy in the history, by far?" and discussion about how the 501(c)(4) law is enforced by the IRS.
- Bill read a question from one of his viewers / listeners, ""Mr. President, why do you feel it's necessary to fundamentally transform the nation that has afforded you so much opportunity and success?""
- "Projection for the game -- who's going to win the Super Bowl?"
Monday, February 3, 2014
TRANSCRIPT: Bill O'Reilly interviews President Obama
Posted 7:15 PM
Source: Fox News Most of you probably saw Bill O'Reilly interview the President shortly before the Super Bowl. I'm curious how many of you thought O'Reilly made the best use of his time. Since I don't watch FOX News much anymore, I was very surprised about the questions Bill chose to ask because most of these topics seem to have been already addressed by the President and discussed ad-nauseum across the media: